Foreign Income and Assets

Residence and Domicile

We have substantial experience in assisting high net worth individuals who are resident but not domiciled in the UK to manage their offshore wealth.
Whether you are coming to the UK for the first time or are already in the UK, we can help to find the solution to your needs.

Foreign Income

If you have income that is earned overseas, or income from overseas assets we can advise you on the most efficient and appropriate ways to manage your personal affairs.
We will also ensure that you make all the necessary declarations as required by HMRC in respect of overseas assets.
For more information, please contact us via our contact form or call 01582 761121.